JamParty Game Description
JamParty is unlike any typical rhythm-based game youve played. Its an infinite journey of sight and sound, a virtual musical sandbox that allows you to instantly launch and customize your very own tunes. Simple to play and nearly endless to master, JamParty offers an immersive level of musical interaction that is accessible to all ages and skill levels. Share your jams as MP3s The song isnt over yet. You can become the recording artist youve always wanted to by simply downloading your original JamParty creations as shareable MP3s. With one click of the mouse, JamParty MP3s can be emailed, shared with your social networks or uploaded to any iPod or other music listening device. And coming soon, JamParty players will be able to upload their songs and personalize theyre own shareable player widget that can be posted and played within their social networks, like Facebook and MySpace. Get the party jumping on your PC by using a USB supported Guitar Hero® or Rock Band® controller, mouse or keyboard to kick in a bass line, lay down a beat, or remix guitars. Take to the stage and easily create and share original music, across top genres from a gigantic library of chords, beats, vocals, soundscapes and more. When you play JamParty,
Game belongs to genres: Arcade & Action
Full version features:
- Play with a keyboard, mouse, or existing USB supported Guitar Hero® or Rock Band® controllers.
- Download new content from JamParty.com, featuring JamPacks from up and coming independent artists and producers.
- Save and share MP3s of your favorite mixes and performances.
- Multiple play modes: Play Live, Remix your Jams, or Show off your creations at at a party for the ultimate musical journey thats fun for all ages and all levels of music lovers.
- 6 Unique Venues: Unleash animated, dynamic explosions of light and color in the diverse music venues that are controlled by your musical expression.
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.0 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 1 GB
Video Card: 3D Accelerator with Hardware T&L and Pixel Shading 128MB Directx 9.0c
16-bits Sound Card