Orczz - Extended Edition
Orczz - Extended Edition Game
The land of Whiteleaf is home to the Knights of the Order of the Mug, those who stand and protect not only their country, but the Mead, a precious honey wine they are so fond of drinking. Powerful in ancient times when recruits eagerly joined in search of fame and glory, the order is now only a shadow of what it once was. Now, a new threat has come and only a few brave knights and recruits stand in the way of these invaders and the treasured Mead! Oh, and the land of Whiteleaf too Join the ranks of the Knights of the Order of the Mug and command them to stop the Orczz in this comical endeavor. Select your knights and other defenses then place them to battle the oncoming horde, much as if you were planting flowers to shoot the undead, or something like that... Collect coins to hire new units, use special power-ups, play fun mini-games, and earn wacky achievements. There's so much here to keep you coming back for more!
Orczz - Extended Edition full game features:
- This Extended Edition includes one extra seventh area, a new beach-storming short-wearing unlimited O-Day mode, and an extra defense weapon.
- Save the Mead in this hilarious Action game similar to Plants vs. Zombies.
- Select your knights and other defenses then battle a comical horde of Orczz.
- Collect coins to hire from 40 different units or to use special power-ups.
- Play fun mini-games and earn wacky achievements.
Processor: Pentium 3 1.2 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 66 MB
Give Orczz - Extended Edition game as a gift to someone you love!
Click here to proceed
People Who Liked Orczz - Extended Edition also Enjoyed:
Huru Humi mania hits the beach! Game features: Huru Humi Mania Hits The Beach!...
Check in to your DinerTown home away from home! Game features: Purchase More Than 90 Upgrades For Bigger Tips!...
Discover the fear that lives in the dark with an underwater adventure based on the hit science fiction show. Game features: Use tools to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles using your powers of deduction....