One of your longtime childhood dreams just came true with word that your best friend inherited an ocean aquarium and wants you to help her run it. It's in a state of disrepair however, so it's going to take time, patience, business savvy, and money to do so. Can you return this neglected aquarium to its former glory? Make the calls in this marine museum as you strive for profitability and success. Design and build your own tank exhibits, attract visitors with marketing prowess, and open new sections including a café, a souvenir shop, and more. Choose from dozens of beautiful fish, explore tropical ocean reefs, collect a vast array of aquatic fauna, and manage all operations of this large waterside attraction.
Oceanis full game features:
- Attract visitors with marketing prowess and get it to profitability.
- Make the calls in your own marine museum with this enjoyable Simulation game.
- Open new sections of the aquarium including a café, a souvenir shop, and more.
- Enjoy creative and management challenges to become successful.
- Explore tropical reefs to collect aquatic fauna and build your exhibits.
Processor: Pentium 4 1.7 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 52 MB
Give Oceanis game as a gift to someone you love!
Click here to proceed
People Who Liked Oceanis also Enjoyed:
Enjoy a journey through a fantastic fairy adventure! Game features: Shoot Gems To Win!...
Take on the Chaos God’s Dark Priests! Game features: Stop the evil Dark Priests! ...
Build glorious Egyptian towns! Game features: Please the gods! ...