Yucatan Game Description
Dig into ancient Mayan pyramids one tile at a time and uncover the tempting tombs within as you solve the puzzles of the marvelous peninsula. Over 100 superb layouts await you, but with a wonderful new twist: Follow the colors of the rainbow wheel to remove the pieces. Can you choose wisely and win? Follow the map to view a rich visual record of your progress and discover new pyramid shapes hidden in the jungle. Use Wildcard tiles to change the direction of the game. Select Undo for bad choices, change backgrounds and tiles to your liking, and enjoy a uniquely relaxing soundtrack. With two game modes, rewards for new areas, and intuitive controls, this soothing puzzle challenge can be enjoyed by all ages.
Game belongs to genres: Mahjong
Full version features:
- Play over 100 superb layouts following the colors of a rainbow wheel.
- Select from different backdrops and tile types.
- Enjoy a new color-coated twist on the classic game of Mahjong.
- Use Wildcards or select Undo to change the direction of the game.
- Relax with a soothing soundtrack in two wonderful game modes.
Processor: Pentium 3 600 MHz
128 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 18 MB