Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life Game Description
Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola, and the tribe of lost refugees in Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Watch over a new group of villagers as they explore the eastern shore of the island, uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life! Our Very Special Edition of Virtual Villagers 4 includes: The Official LDW Game Guide Ipod Ready Soundtrack in MP3 Format Exclusive Virtual Villagers 4 Themed Wallpapers for Your Desktop!
Full version features:
- The latest chapter in the Virtual Villagers saga!
- Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
- A new select-screen lets you start with a custom tribe. Try starting with only children, or instead with a tribe full of nursing mothers!
- New updated user-interface, and our most detailed, vivid map yet full of exciting new puzzles.
- Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
- New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
- Real- Time Weather! Clouds, fog and sudden down pours
- Real-Time Gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
- Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life Tips and Tricks:
- 3 Sweet Plants and Fresh Water and then add Food from the Food Storage. The stew will emit a black smoke and you have to drag a bunch of villagers over to the stew (including children) and they will take it to the tree and Worship the tree
- 3 Soapy Plants and Sea Water and you will make Bars of Soap to use in the lake just above the cooking area. The lake is ONLY accessible after you have cleared the dam in the top right corner.
- 3 Spicy Plants and Fresh Water and Food and you will get a spicy concoction
- 2 Sweet Plants and a Spicy Plant and Fresh Water and Food you will get a REALLY GOOD STEW that everyone will automatically come over and eat
- 1 Sweet Plant and 2 Soapy Plants and Fresh Water and Food and I'm pretty sure you burp bubbles
- 1 Soap Plant and 2 Sweet Plants and Fresh Water and Food and I'm pretty sure you get the hiccups
- With some of these puzzles, it may take either an Adept Worker or Master Worker, or you may need a certain level in you Tech Points. There ARE cheats I will state later on to help you with this in case you just want to get to that point quicker
- Click here for more Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life Tips and Tricks
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life Screenshots:
700 MHz Processor (1 GHz for Vista or Windows 7)
512MB of RAM (1 GB for most Vista versions or Windows 7)
Windows 2000,ME,XP,Vista or Windows 7
Direct X 7.0 or later