Starlaxis - Light Hunter
This game is unavailable at the moment. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when it is available.
Starlaxis - Light Hunter Game Description
The year is 2257 and the sun, for some strange reason, has lost its fire. Temperatures on Earth sink rapidly, blizzards and ice storms become daily events, and it is only a matter of time before all life perishes. Scientists have discovered that only the mysterious "phantom energy" can reanimate the sun, and have sent Earth's best pilots and starships into the unknown to find it. Can they bring it back before it is too late? Become one of these skilled Light Hunters and save the Earth from becoming a frozen wasteland. Travel to four galaxies in your spaceship and maneuver it by matching three or more of the right command blocks. Enjoy varied mission goals, select from four upgradeable ships, and take on challenging Boss battles. Venture into the unknown and bring the beauty of life back to Earth.
Full version features:
- Maneuver your spaceship by matching command blocks.
- Play Story or Endless modes.
- Enjoy varied mission goals, four upgradeable ships, and challenging Boss battles.
- Travel the galaxies in search of a phantom energy to restart the sun.
- Save all life on Earth in this unique Match 3 adventure.
Starlaxis - Light Hunter Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 238 MB