This game is unavailable at the moment. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when it is available.
Patrician IV Game Description
Patrician IV is the sequel to the historical trading simulation and strategy series. You are a merchant in northern Europe in the late Middle Ages when the Hanseatic League was flourishing. You start bargaining with common goods, build up your own production and establish a merchant fleet. Later on, you will gain more and more political influence and even found new towns. However, a Hanse merchant's life can also have its dark sides. On your way to power you have to hold your ground against fierce rivals, whom you have to fight with economic competition, price wars or impure means such as sabotage. Will you even engage in piracy?
Game belongs to genres: None
Full version features:
- All towns are displayed in impressive and detailed 3D graphics.
- Complex trade system with trade routes between 32 towns.
- Be elected mayor of your home town in order to control construction projects like the city wall or special buildings.
- Intelligent rivals, dynamic weather and seasons influence gameplay.
- Arm your fleet with convoy ships and fight in impressive naval battles against pirates and rivals.
- Compose your own merchant fleet from historical ship models and research new types.
Patrician IV Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.4 GHz
2048 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 6 GB
Video Card: Fully DX9-compliant graphics card 512MB Directx 9.0
16-bits Sound Card