Nostradamus The Last Prophecy Part 1 - Deadly Providence
This game is unavailable at the moment. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when it is available.
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy Part 1 - Deadly Providence Game Description
Queen Catherine de Medici informs Nostradamus that a terrible curse is threatening the royal family after several deaths are uncovered. This tragedy, based on one of the famous prophet's quatrains, casts certain doom on her birthright. She asks him for help and he promises to send his son Cesar to investigate. Cesar is unavailable however, so his sister Madeleine assumes his identity and leaves to help. What will she discover? Walk in Madeleine's footsteps and uncover the mystery of these untimely deaths. Are they caused by a curse, or is there a murderer helping fate along? Travel to the Salon de Provence Castle to question citizens and gather clues about the victims. Use clever disguises, solve devious puzzles, and change the course of French history.
Game belongs to genres: Platformer
Full version features:
- Solve a 16th Century mystery as the daughter of the gifted seer Nostradamus.
- Travel to the Salon de Provence Castle to question citizens and gather clues.
- Use clever disguises at the appropriate times.
- Change the course of French history in this thrilling point-and-click Adventure.
- Solve devious puzzles using Astrology, Alchemy, and Runic symbols.
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy Part 1 - Deadly Providence Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz
128 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 232 MB