Monument Builders - Eiffel Tower
Monument Builders - Eiffel Tower Game Description
It's two years before the opening of the 1889 World's Fair in Paris and the plans have been finalized for what will be the crowning achievement - the Eiffel Tower. While engineers and workers are ready for the construction challenge, they are still in need of someone who will guide them throughout the entire process. That someone is you! Turn back the clock and travel through the streets of 19th century Paris as you lead the incredible construction the famous Eiffel Tower. Lead the work crew and fleet of vehicles to transport materials, improve surrounding neighborhoods, and provide parts to the construction site. Be careful however, because you will also have to manage workers when they go on strike, keep the site safe from burglars, and negotiate with local and foreign merchants to get the job done. Will you finish the landmark before the big day?
Full version features:
- Enhance your historical knowledge of the landmark with many fun facts.
- Prevent strikes, deter burglars, and negotiate deals with merchants.
- Travel through the streets of 19th century Paris as you lead the construction in 50 levels.
- Build the Eiffel Tower in this remarkable Time Management endeavor.
- Manage workers, transport materials, and improve neighborhoods.
Monument Builders - Eiffel Tower Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
1024 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 107 MB