Miriel the Magical Merchant Tips and Tricks (by MythPeople)
Here are the tips and tricks for Miriel the Magical Merchant game:
- You can carry multiple items at once - you can use this to save a lot of time!
- Remember to collect all the coins customers leave you.
- You can plan Miriel's actions ahead - just click things as fast as you can and she'll fill your orders as fast as she can!
- You can queue the item orders - try to keep the table as full as possible all the time.
- Try to keep the table full of products all the time. Guessing what people will order.
- Use right mouse button to cancel an action. Click it twice to cancel two actions.
- The products from the oven are usually more valuable than normal products. You might want to prioritize them.
- As soon as the day starts, start baking. It's good to have baked products ready before customers order them.
- Sometimes it's good to delay picking up the coins. That way the counter doesn't get so crowded.
- Try to collect the golden haste wings to charge the haste device. Activate haste by clicking the device.
- Activate the haste device when you need it the most.
- The Haste Device speeds up your oven too. Haste mode is great for baking!
- Earn combos by serving multiple customers in a row, this will boost the revenue.
- Serve candy to customers to improve their mood.
- Some of the customers are more impatient than others, try serving them first.