Midnight Mysteries - Devil on the Mississippi
This game is unavailable at the moment. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when it is available.
Midnight Mysteries - Devil on the Mississippi Game Description
Mark Twain's passion for literary history reignited a controversial debate about the true identity of William Shakespeare. Unfortunately for Twain, that age-old question also resurrected a series of malevolent characters. Now, Twain's ghost is calling for your help after waking an unexpected devil that's out to get him. Find the connections and try to set history straight in this all-new chilling encounter. Trace the steps in Twain's past that led to a lifetime of anguish as you set out to discover who wrote Shakespeare's works. Investigate the past and search for clues while dangerous forces lurk. Solve puzzles, meet historical figures, and free Mark Twain's soul.
Full version features:
- Save Mark Twain's spirit from a chasing demon in this chilling Hidden Object tale.
- This game is intended for mature audiences.
- Solve puzzles and meet historical figures from different literary eras.
- Unravel his connection with Shakespeare and set history straight.
- Investigate the past and search for clues while dangerous forces lurk.
Midnight Mysteries - Devil on the Mississippi Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 4 1.7 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 203 MB