Matches & Matrimony - A Pride and Prejudice Tale
This game is unavailable at the moment. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when it is available.
Matches & Matrimony - A Pride and Prejudice Tale Game Description
Help a Bennet sister find a husband as you take a starring role in Jane Austen's popular stories set in 19th century England. Will you pursue Mr. Bingley, whose good nature has already endeared him to your sister, or perhaps Mr. Darcy, the famous protagonist from Pride and Prejudice? The choices are all yours. Create your own storyline as you pick a daily routine of actions and select your own path to happiness and fortune. Affect seven characteristics including Willpower, Kindness, Propriety, and Energy. How you choose will affect what options become available to you within the context. With 9 different endings to be discovered, a cast of endearing characters, and a tale all your own, this is a wonderful new way of experience these romance classics.
Game belongs to genres: Arcade & Action
Full version features:
- Become the heroine of Jane Austen's most popular novels in this Strategy adventure.
- Unlock new options within the context and 9 different endings.
- Create your own storyline within three intertwined romance classics.
- Pick a daily routine of actions and select your own path to happiness and fortune.
- Affect seven characteristics including Willpower, Kindness, Propriety, and Energy.
Matches & Matrimony - A Pride and Prejudice Tale Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz
256 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 62 MB