Inspector Magnusson - Murder on the Titanic
Inspector Magnusson - Murder on the Titanic Game Description
On the fateful night of April 14, 1912, the body of lowly coal tender Charles Taylor is discovered deep within the bowels of the famous ship, a victim of murder most foul. Captain Smith recruits Professor Jakob Magnusson, renowned Swedish scholar and former police inspector, to lead the investigation. As the Professor follows the killer's trail throughout the ship however, a dark conspiracy is revealed: the victim was no simple laborer, and his murder was just the first transgression of a much more terrible crime. Travel from the depths of the ship's engine room to its finest suites and lounges as you try to uncover who murdered Charles Taylor, and why. As the clock ticks towards the Titanic's icy rendezvous, you must explore unique locations, search for clues, and solve puzzles. Piece together the evidence that connects the murder to the doomed ship's tragic destiny.
Full version features:
- Discover a dark conspiracy linking the murder to the ship's tragic destiny.
- Explore the Titanic for useful objects and challenging puzzles.
- Save yourself from the icy depths in this Hidden Object encounter.
- Unlock more than 20 magnificent Wallpapers.
- Board the luxury liner on its fateful voyage to investigate a murder.
Inspector Magnusson - Murder on the Titanic Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 104 MB