Fix-it-Up 80's - Meet Kate's Parents
This game is unavailable at the moment. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when it is available.
Fix-it-Up 80's - Meet Kate's Parents Game Description
Take a trip down memory lane when Kate visits her father and he explains how it all began for them back in the 80's. Back then, he and his wife were young and full of energy as they worked hard to get their car repair and sales business off the ground. Little did they know that the fruit of their labor would result in the spunky and ever resourceful Kate! Follow along with her parents and purchase, fix, rent, and sell for profit a huge variety of cars in 45 fast-action levels. Paint them in glowing colors, modify their appearance, and watch them sparkle. As the business grows, construct new buildings, hire more workers, and pave new areas, but always remember to maintain a proper balance. With seven wonderful locations, fun new trophies, two playable modes, and a completely new storyline, you'll enjoy Kate's experiences more than ever before.
Full version features:
- Construct new buildings, hire more workers, and meet special challenges.
- Earn coins to build and decorate a fantastic diner.
- See how Kate's mother and father began their love affair with cars.
- Take a trip down memory lane in this tubular Time Management sequel.
- Purchase, fix, paint, rent, and sell cars for profit in 45 fast-action levels!
Fix-it-Up 80's - Meet Kate's Parents Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz
512 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 136 MB