Film Fatale - Lights.Camera.Madness
Film Fatale - Lights.Camera.Madness Game Description
During the 40's and 50's, M.W. Vernon directed many magnificent movies. His most amazing film was to be shot on an island studio he purchased, but due to many unfortunate incidents, the movie never saw the light of day. Years later, the studio is falling apart and the film's lead actress is missing. Journey to the derelict island studio and find the missing actress. Locate clues to her whereabouts and figure out who is behind this madness. Beware however, because many traps await you in the studio's fantastical movie sets. You never know when you might encounter a giant robot or killer crocodile. Find useful objects, solve maniacal puzzles, and save the missing actress. Be careful, because in this movie there are no second takes!
Full version features:
- Avoid dangerous traps set within fantastical movie sets.
- Enjoy an eerily-crafted period piece set in the 40's and 50's.
- Search a derelict island studio for a missing actress in this Hidden Object encounter.
- Find useful objects and solve maniacal puzzles.
- Locate clues to her whereabouts and figure out who is behind the madness.
Film Fatale - Lights.Camera.Madness Screenshots:
Processor: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz
1024 MB RAM
Free hard drive space: 327 MB